Great shorts for the whole summer!
Two different options at the height of the waist, one high and one medium high waist.
Our printed patterns are always without seam allowance.
PATTERN AND TUTORIALS INCLUDE
- A printed sewing pattern for sewing Rock rose shorts woman 32-54, which also includes a sewing description in PDF format.
- The pattern is printed on white, heavier plain paper that does not break as easily as the traditionally used tissue paper.
A total of 12 sizes are included, from 32-54. (US 2-26) (UK 4-28)
- 4 different ways of sewing the waistband
- Two cuff pattern pieces, one for jersey fabric and one for ribbing (for you to choose)
- Hidden pocket or visible
- High or lower waist option
Jersey, 95% cotton 5% lycra
Beginner to Intermediate.
An elastic is sewn into the waistband.
Pockets can be made hidden or as a single pocket piece topstitched directly to the shorts. Binding are sewn to the pocket openings.
The shorts are hemmed.
You can sew with a regular household machine, and/or use an overlock/serger and coverstitch.
MATERIALS YOU NEED
Elastic band 30mm or 60mm
Thread + Needle
Scissor or rotary cutter
Regular sewing machine, and/or serger+coverstitch
Pins or clips
TIPS FOR TRACING PATTERN PIECES
You can use so-called Swedish tracing paper, which is a non-woven, quite transparent, holds better than tissue paper and is environmentally friendly.
If you want your cut pattern pieces to last for a long time, you can use age-resistant construction plastic(info here). It is not environmentally friendly and can contain toxins, but it lasts a long time and is the easiest option when it comes to tracing, as it is completely transparent. In addition, you get a lot of plastic for the money.