Get two patterns in one with Rock rose shorts and pants!
This pattern is simply the top for sewing stylish and comfortable pants / shorts!
Our printed patterns are always without seam allowance.
PATTERN AND TUTORIALS INCLUDE
- A printed sewing pattern for sewing Rock rose pants and shorts kids 56-170, which also includes a sewing description in PDF format.
- The pattern is printed on white, heavier plain paper that does not break as easily as the traditionally used tissue paper.
For kids 22-67″ tall/0m-16y
- 4 different ways of sewing the waistband
- Two leg cuff pattern pieces, one made for jersey fabric and one made for ribbing (for you to choose)
- Hidden or topstitched pocket
Knit fabrics, including but not limited to:
Cotton lycra blends, with about 60% stretch
An elastic is sewn into the waistband.
Pockets can be made hidden or as a single pocket piece topstitched directly to the pants. Binding are sewn to the pocket openings.
The shorts are hemmed and leg cuffs are sewn to the pants.
You can sew with a regular household machine, and/or use an overlock/serger and coverstitch.
MATERIALS YOU NEED
Elastic band 20mm (or wider)
Thread + Needle
Scissor or rotary cutter
Regular sewing machine, and/or serger+coverstitch
Pins or clips
TIPS FOR TRACING PATTERN PIECES
You can use so-called Swedish tracing paper, which is a non-woven, quite transparent, holds better than tissue paper and is environmentally friendly.
If you want your cut pattern pieces to last for a long time, you can use age-resistant construction plastic(info here). It is not environmentally friendly and can contain toxins, but it lasts a long time and is the easiest option when it comes to tracing, as it is completely transparent. In addition, you get a lot of plastic for the money.